Latest Bar Portable News
Scientist praises U of G bar code reader
— Fifty years ago, a young Daniel Janzen was reading science fiction novels about futuristic people using hand-held devices to easily and inexpensively identify plants and animals in the wild.
Read more on Guelph Mercury
What’s in a name? Depends on the ski area
A steak, a portable toilet and an Olympic gold medalist walk into a ski lodge bar, which one do you name a ski run after? Well, if you’re White Pass, the answer is easy: Everybody but the gold medalist.
Read more on Tacoma News Tribune
Code Corporation To Launch The Code Reader 4100 At HIMSS 2011
Code Corporation, an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of image-based bar code readers, announced recently that it will launch its newest bar code reader, the Code Reader 4100 (CR4100), at the HIMSS 2011 conference, booth #1523, in Orlando, Florida on February 20-24, 2011
Read more on DataCollectionOnline
Ski run entitlement
A steak, a portable toilet and an Olympic gold medalist walk into a ski lodge bar, which one do you name a ski run after?
Read more on The Olympian
Powered by Max Banner Ads
- Latest Cocktail Bar News Cocktail Chronicles: The Duke of Edinburgh in Cupertino Our Cocktail...
- Latest Bartending School News Culinary cousins bring Italy to Pennington with Cugino’s With their...
- Latest Martini Shaker News martini and shaker Image by jodigreen These girls went as...
- Latest Bartending School News Veterans’ Struggle: A Recovery That’s Leaving Them Behind Iraq veteran...
- Latest Bartending School News A classic shake-up Until recently, there were few bars in...